BL44, BL88 and BLM88 Single Liquid Bag Housings effectively remove dirt, pipe scale, and other contaminants from process liquids. Quality construction and design assure protection for all downstream equipment.
Unfiltered liquid enters the housing above the lter bag or strainer basket; lls the interior of the housing and continues through the bag or strainer basket. Solids are trapped inside the lter bag or strainer and are easily removed when the housing is serviced.
• Mesh-lined strainer baskets
• Alternative o-ring materials
• Flow rates up to 50 gpm (BL44), 220 gpm (BL88), or 250 gpm (BLM88)
• Four lengths available, 6-, 12-, 15-, and 30-inch, depending upon the required surface area and volume of liquid to be filtered
• Carbon steel and 304 or 316 Stainless Steel material
• Each vessel is factory hydro-tested
• Low pressure drop
• Quick-swing strap band closure
• Buna-N® lid seal
• Differential, drain, and vent ports
• 304 Stainless Steel strainer basket
• Accepts #1, #2, #,3, #4 and #12-size bag lters, depending on model
• Two-part epoxy paint nish on carbon vessels
• Adjustable support legs included